Reality Check: You Need an Infusionsoft Consultant.
You are here because you’re a savvy entrepreneur. You know the most successful entrepreneurs don’t try to learn it all or to do it all themselves. The best entrepreneurs are masters at leveraging other peoples’ skills. They know getting the right people “on the bus” is the way to build a successful and lasting venture. Your “highest and best use” is NOT learning the ins-and-outs and all of the possibilities of Infusionsoft; it is recognizing and finding the right talent and getting them on-board to help increase your return on investment . . . in a big way.
The Right Talent is Here.
The reality is not all consultants are created equal. If you’re seeking for “quick advice” or a “quick fix,” then you’ll likely end up with a “silo strategy” that is isolated to just one aspect of your business. Or worse, you end up throwing money at the wrong stuff getting “fixed.”
The real value isn’t getting something done or automated, but getting the right things implemented and automated. Where we see most businesses shine is when Infusionsoft becomes a seamless and immersive part of their marketing and online assets. And that, my friend, takes a breadth of strategies, talents and skills. It doesn’t happen overnight. It takes thought, understanding, planning, coding, testing and more work. It’s not a short-cut, but it is a real path to real growth.
We’ve put together a team that are masters of their trade and have the most-needed and used skills when implementing a holistic attraction and life-cycle marketing strategy in your business. Bottom-line: you need us. You need experts that understand effective sales and marketing, the ins-and-outs of Infusionsoft, the importance of the right copy, design and messaging, and, of course, how to work magic with web code. Maybe even a few tactical tricks up their sleeves, too.
We Work a Bit Differently.
First, because of the depth we go into clients’ businesses, we can only engage with a limited number of clients. We definitely value the quality of our relationships over quantity. Second, we are the first to admit we aren’t a good fit for everyone. We’ll make sure your business and needs are a good fit for our skills and strengths. Finally, our consulting engagements are at least a 12-month commitment and start at $2500/month.
Design. Build. Iterate.
While there are plenty of fine points and nuances to what we do, our overall methodology is simple. After a in-depth review of your business and identifying what needs attention, we design a business or marketing process, we build it, and then we put feedback and analytic systems in place to review and improve (or iterate) it.
The best plans are those that are built to continuously evolve. Dwight D. Eisenhower, 34th president of the United States, five-star general in the United States Army during World War II and Supreme Allied Commander in Europe said it best,
Plans are worthless, but planning is everything.
Putting a good plan in place isn’t a one-off event– it’s a process, a system, a procedure that you adopt in your business. While we customize our services to the unique needs of your business, here are few things you can typically expect from us when you hire us:
- Kickoff Intensive: 2.5 day intense in-person kickoff planning and implementation session (at your site or at ours in beautiful Park City, Utah)
- Clarifying Your Message: Unique Sales Proposition (USP) refinement, branding and design consistancy
- Targeting: Keyword / Competitive review
- Finding “Fishing Holes”: Identify how/where to find real prospects, then develop strategies and systems that reach them
- Creating “Bait” Assets: Develop bait materials to peek prospects’ interest and design effective capture tools including landing/squeeze pages, Facebook tabs, etc.
- Improving Web Assets: Website(s) creation or makeover, including performance tuning and tweaking, mobile strategy review and implementation, on-page SEO strategy and implementation
- Nurturing/Conversion: Build-out of campaigns
- Workforce Automation: Automation of tasks, processes, procedures, editorial calendar, etc.
- Feedback Loops: Set up analytic tools and measurements, split-testing, dashboards, metrics that matter
- Continuous Improvement: Regular assessment, testing and tweaking
- Custom Apps: Access to any and all of our Infusionsoft apps and scripts we’ve developed over the years (we’ve got quite the collection)
- Ongoing Infusionsoft admin support included (up to 10 hours per month at starter level)
- Ongoing copywriting, design and coding services (up to 10 hours per month at starter level)
- Monthly Executive jam sessions (strategy review, implementation review)
- Access to our preferred and protected list of PPC gurus, advanced SEO masters, and social media management mavens
The next step is for you to schedule a call with us. Let’s see if we are a good fit for each other. This initial consultation is free, and you aren’t obligating yourself to anything. We can answer any questions you have. Plus, we’ll discuss ways we can accelerate your business’ growth and increase your return on investment.