Introducing Fortapay’s newest, long-awaited, most-anticipated features:
1) White Label: Don’t like the word “Fortapay” in your domain? Now you can replace it with your own custom URL. Benefits: increased visibility of your brand, strengthens your customer loyalty, makes you look brainy with a polished product, and saves you time and money. Pricing starts at $59/m paid annually and a one-time $99 set-up fee.
2) Custom Pages: Now you can create custom content pages and then link to that page from the menu. This allows you to create help pages, FAQs or other content and have it included in your customers’ portal. Visit https://www.fortapay.com/help/ and scroll to Recent Update Videos for an overview on getting this set up in your current app.
3) Ready-Made Campaigns: Get 7 must-have billing campaigns imported directly to your Infusionsoft app. Content included! Campaigns include: initial and open invoice notices, sending receipts, admin and event triggers, upcoming auto-charges, expired cards, failed auto-charges, and notice to your customers of your new billing center. Pricing is a one-time $199.
4) Done-For-You Fortapay Set-up: Don’t have Fortapay set up yet? Pressed for time and don’t want to figure it out? Easy. We’ll do it for you. Done-For-You Set-up includes expert install, configuration, and our 7 Ready-Made Campaigns. Pricing is a one-time $399 plus monthly subscriptions as low as $29/m.
5) Updated Help Videos: Can I get a here! here!? Our help videos are updated! You can click on the Help button on the top menu of our site or visit https://www.fortapay.com/help/ to view any of our available videos. Topics include: overview, settings, automate billing and collection, sending invoices, configuring a dashboard, geeking out, campaign setup, and even a special section highlighting our most recent updates.
Current customers wanting our Ready-Made Campaigns, White Label, or Done-For-You Set-up can simply contact us, and we’ll take it from there.
New to Fortapay? Simply sign up, and you can pick and choose your own Fortapay experience from there.
Leave a Reply